Friday, August 1, 2008

Gabe's Birthday Party

http://www.slide.com/r/xSXgUGtd7z8rvU7ceqxzi1ccKIj_ib54?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Ok so I spent hours last night trying to get my slide show from Gabe's birthday party added to my blog but to no avail! So the best I can do is post the link on here and if you wanna see it just click on the link. :)
On the Sunday before Gabe's birthday I had a spontaneous moment and threw together a bag, loaded the kids in the car, and drove to my sister Kayleen's house in central Utah. So thats where we spent his birthday. We played and hung out all day then in the evening we took the kids bowling. It was my kids first time and they loved it, at least they did for the first 5 minutes. We had pizza before we bowled and after bowling Gabe opened presents and then we had cupcakes and played the arcades. They even had one of those three horse carousels, you know, the ones that are outside stores, only they had it inside and it was Shayne's favorite part of the night. Over all it was a good birthday and I think all the kids had a good time. Happy Birthday Gabe! I love you!

No comments: