Friday, August 1, 2008

Gabe turns 2!!

Happy Birthday Gabe!!
Gabriel was born on July 29th 2006. He was two months early, though you'd never know now by looking at him or talking to him. He's such a big boy and so smart. I remember when he was in the N.I.C.U. he had such a strong spirit about him. He seemed so small and even frail in his little earthly body but his spirit was so strong. He is so fun to be around and brightens everyones day. He's so full of life even from one extreme to the next. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

3 comments:

Julie said...

He is so fun! I just love him and being around him...

Athack77 said...

Isn't it crazy that our boys are 2? I remember hearing you had gone in and had Gabe and I was all huge and prego! I thought, hey that's not fair. LOL I'm glad everything's worked out the way it should for him. He's a sweetie.

Athack77 said...

BTW- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL!!!! Love ya!!