Thursday, August 14, 2008

25 in Vegas!!

I turned 25...
This last weekend I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my 25th Birthday with my sisters and like a total airhead I forgot my camera!! Luckily my sisters took lots of fun pictures so I'll try to get some from them and post them later. I had such a fun time! My birthday was on Sunday so we didn't go out that day. We went to church and came back and took naps (naps rock!!) then that evening Jenny and Mike made an awesome dinner. Mike grilled some way yummy steaks and Jen did the rest, including yummy cheesecake for dessert. It was all sooo good. Then on Tuesday night we had a girls night out with my two sisters, Lindsay and Jenny, and I. We went to P.F. Chang's (a first for me... and it was Mmmm) then went down to the strip in Las Vegas. We watched the water show outside the Bellagio and then just walked around for a while. We grabbed shakes on the way home and overall it was an awesome night. Thanks so much sisters!! I feel like I had two birthdays. Lucky me!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!...I will stalk your site till you get the pictures up.....hehehe

The Price Family said...

Happy b-day! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close and we both turned 25!! Were getting so old lol :)

ksreynolds said...

Hey laurel,
Happy Late Birthday, sounds like
you had a lot of fun in Vagas!!
Hey, me you and jodi have close
B-days. My B-day is the 27th of Aug. sweet!! Laurel call me about that camera would ya! J/k Love ya shawny

Jenkins Family said...

Laurel, I saw the pics on Jen's Blog it looks like you had a blast...I am glad you got out to Celebrate your 25th. You are beautiful and a wonderful mom and sister. Thanks for getting older like the rest of us. Love you!

Athack77 said...

Hey I hope you got my birthday message! I was thinking of you on the 10th. Are you rally 25? WOW, it's crazy, I remember when you were a teenager. You still just as fun. Call me and tell when you want to stop by!!