Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Happy Thoughts

Lately I've had some time to think about my kids and what each of them brings to my life. They are my pride and joy and they bring so much love and laughter to me every day. I love each of them so much and am so thankful for the opportunity to be their mama.


















Payton is our little funny boy. He keeps us laughing all the time. He has such a good spirit about him. He can be sweet and gentle in one moment and ready to wrestle in the next. He's always ready to play and he's such a jokester. Out of all the kids I think I'd say he's my cuddliest. He gives the best cuddles! He really adds a whole new dimension to our house and I couldn't imagine life without him!















Gabriel is our strong spirit. He came here with such purpose and it shows in all his day to day activities. He's so smart! He talks better than most 5 year olds, and because of this he makes people laugh where ever we go. I have no doubt that he has great things to accomplish in this life, and it is his great determination that will allow him to do those things. He also has such a sweet side. He's so eagar to love and accept people. He is his daddy's greatest admirer for sure. He brings so much to our house that life would be boring and dull without him!
















Shayne Elizabeth is our sweet girl. She has such a good concience about her. She wants to do what is right all the time and to please both her earthly and heavenly parents. I think she's the perfect mixture of sweet and silly. She is always so concerned for others and wants everyone to be happy and loved. She's a great big sister and an awesome helper to me. In a house of brothers she brings a special softness that a mother can surely appreciate.

2 comments:

Wanlass Family said...

Your kids are so adorable! There is defiantly something in the mom and daughter relationship that is just extra special. Not that you love the boys any less, just different. I totally relate to the not wanting our little girls to grow up. Life really does go by SO fast.

Julie said...

I'm speechless, this post is just beautiful...