Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas time project


Okay, so I know this is kinda more christmas pictures but I found these on my old camera and had to post it. I made these little "gingerbread" houses in December. I did use graham crackers to make these (which is kinda cheating) but for the record its harder to make all the walls stick together. I was pretty proud of my little creations so I had to share. Here's the product before we decorated them.





Here's the artists at work...
And Finally, the finished products...
This one was Gabe's (his daddy helped him).
This one was Payton's (his mommy helped him. ha ha. I even took special care to make icicles hanging off the roof. I'm a dork, I know.)
This one was Shayne's. She did hers all by herself. She was so proud of her finished product. I only felt bad that when we took them down to snack on she didn't have nearly as much on hers. :)

1 comment:

ksreynolds said...

how did you make the iceing stick to the gram crackers? Mine looked like a mess when we tried to do them. They look way cute. Thanks for the comment on my blog your soo sweet, I know you would help if you where here and you have allways given me hope and good advice in my life thank you!!$