Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year... and ect.

First and formost I want to wish all our friends and family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! No matter where you are we love you all! I hope this year is full of a little less surprises and alot of love and laughter. I hope and wish the best for all of you as well!
I'll hopefully have pics of christmas and family activities soon. The last time I updated my blog I plugged in my memory card for my camera into my computer and loaded them all. Well, when I pulled out the memory card I set it on the table next to where I was working and thats the last time I saw it. I only have room on my camera for a couple pics but no way of getting them to my laptop... so Matt bought me a new camera for christmas, but we ordered it online and its still not here.
As for christmas, we went to Vegas kinda last minute and spent it with three of my sisters and their families. We had sooo much fun! Luckily my sisters took tons of pictures and I'll get some from them as soon as I can. Thanks again, Jen and Mike for having us!

3 comments:

Carolyn Siemers said...

Happy New Year sweet family
Wishing you lots of love, health and happiness Love ya

Athack77 said...

Hey happy new year to neighbor, I hope this year is very UNeventful for you. When are we gonna get together? Call me and we'll go have some fun!!

The Price Family said...

Hey, I don't know when you are planning on coming to IF but we will be in Washington the last me week of January. Leaving this sunday to sunday.
Let know your plans.