Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthdays Part 1


November 12th was Matt's Birthday and I had planned to take some pictures of the kids and I to frame for his nice desk at work. However, his company merged with another just weeks before his birthday and he was moved into tighter quarters for a while. Meaning he had to share a desk. Well, I finally decided to go ahead with the idea and here are the pics that we did...
Oh the black spot on my knee is from some funky fruit or something that fell out of the trees. When I knelt down to set up the camera on the timer I must have landed in it and didn't even know it was there till I saw the picture. It was hard enough to get them all to sit still, not to mention smile for one picture I wasn't gonna try another.








This picture is one of my fav's now cause its one of all three and when you have three as close and little as these its rare to get them all in one spot at once. I even put this on a mouse pad for Matt's shared desk too. :) oh well.









These two have become so close. They still have their moments where they fight but they really are best friends right now and I'm so grateful for that. It took very little coaxing for them to huddle together for the "cheese".








Shayne Elizabeth. What a pretty smile. (ya I know I'm biased)












You'll notice there isn't a picture of Gabriel by himself. He decided he wasn't gonna take one! He's very decisive like that.




Payton Michael. Yep thats a leaf he's eating, but it stopped him long enough for me to take a picture so I overlooked it momentarily.









2 comments:

ksreynolds said...

Hey you all look so cute! I'm sure Matt loved the pictures. Your kids are growing up, payton is a cute little man.

Julie said...

ok, I miss them so much my arms hurt! They are getting so big so fast....oh I think im going to cry.