Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthdays Part 2


I threw a surprise party for Matt this year and invited a few of his friends. He isn't huge on his birthday but I could tell that he was really excited. We combined Payton's party with his that night because Matt had to leave town for work the following morning which was Payton's birthday.


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY PAYTON!!!
Here he is unwrapping his presant. He thought it was so cool that he could rip the paper and not get in trouble.
....and here he is trying to get his birthday presant back from his BIG brother. Sad, huh. I rescued him, just after I caught the moment, of course.
This was a cute car that Matt had found for a good price at Big Lots last minute for Payton. I didn't even know about it until he brought it in at the end of the party. I have to give Matt props for it though.

1 comment:

Athack77 said...

You're a good mom and wife to put together your party. I hope your starting to feel more normal. Linds' is coming for a visit next weekend, we should get together, call me!!