Monday, July 14, 2008

What do you remember??

Okay, so as I was checking Amy's blog last night I found this little game. Feel free to play it if you want.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly...

2 comments:

Julie said...

My favorite memory happend not too long ago. I was having a very hard time, you noticed, came up to my room and gave me a hug...it helped so much...you are so good to me!

Clyde Family said...

I could go on and on. I have so many. the sing adult dances, lettinh boyd stay, being a best friend, strawberry lem. at sonics and all the other that come along with that. we had a great yr+.