Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer cut... finally


I have been needing to cut Gabriel's hair for the last few weeks but couldn't find my clippers nor the time to do it. But on sunday after we left the cabin from our reunion we went to my grandma's house in Idaho Falls to visit her. It was there that I asked my brother, Josh, to finally get rid of that floppy hair that had been decorating the tops of his ears. In usual form, he put up a good fight and it took several of us either holding, or distracting him. I'm so glad its done, and he looks so handsome. It really makes those blue eyes stand out.

1 comment:

Athack77 said...

All the frustration seems to have paid off. He looks great! Chris will be out of town a little this week and next, maybe you guys should come down and visit us so I have something to look forward to besides loneliness, sniff, sniff. Let me know!