Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mobility

Okay, so I switched phones, again, and didn't want to lose the few pictures that I had so I sent them to my email. Unfortunately my phone doesn't take the best pictures but they'll do for now. This picture was a moment of "how did you do that". We went to McDonalds one day and got the kids happy meals on the way home from somewhere. When we got home Gabriel had fallen asleep in the car so I rolled down the windows, parked in the shade, and sat on a blanket just outside the car to have a picnic with Shayne and Payton. Well, I decided that the short nap Gabe would obtain in the car wouldn't be as good as I'd like, so I went to the car to wake him up and returned to a huge mess. My little Payton was not quite as immobile as I thought. He had squirmed over to my hot mustard sauce and dumped it everywhere. He was still sucking on the little dipping sauce cup when I got back! And so it begins... ha ha.

1 comment:

Athack77 said...

He sure is happy!!