Saturday, June 28, 2008

Clean up, Clean up... everybody do your share.

A couple days ago I walked outside to check on the kids and saw that they had completely taken the sidewalk chalk to Jeff and Julie's grill. Well a couple days later it was still there, funny how that happens, and I remembered that I hadn't gotten to clean it up yet. So I filled up a bucket of water and gave the kids each a wash cloth and they took care of business on their own. They actually had a good time doing it too. It was just so cute seeing them working together I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Julie said...

they can mark stuff up with chalk anytime! its worth it to see them get all excited about cleaning, when they get older cleaning up just wont be the same.....

Athack77 said...

Send them over to my house and I'll put them to wotk too! My kids hate cleaning! To cute.