Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nice Hats!!


Ok, so I'm aware that this may be a form of child abuse but they actually won't know it for another several years. Let me explain what brought this on...
Every naptime and bedtime I ask Shayne to go get me a pullup so she can go to bed. Knowing that bedtime follows the pullup she usually protests this. Its not until I tell her that I'll just get it myself that she hurries to beat me to the job. Well, on this day thats just what happened only Gabe wanted to help too and he brought me a couple extra pullups. He insisted that he needed "pants" on as well. I tried to explain that they were girls, that he wears diapers and that they aren't even pants, but he really didn't want to be left out... so like a dorky mommy I put it on his head. Shayne entered the room at this point to find that she was not the source of the laughter and insisted on having a princess pullup hat as well...
Lets just hope they find it as funny in 10 or so years... (wink)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Perfect! if we don't have these photos how can we blackmail them when they are older?

Athack77 said...

That's hilarious! It's always good to find more use for pull-ups anyway, they are so darn expensive. Conner thinks, "they look so funny mommy"

Kevin said...

Absolutely hilarious!