Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Family Member!




This last Sunday, May 8th, my sister Jenny had her second baby and her first boy. He was 8lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. They named him Quincy Michael Kennett. They are so excited to have a little boy and we're so excited for them. I can't wait to be able to see him and hold him. Congratulations Jenny, Mike and Ashlyn. We love you!






A couple weeks ago, all five of my sisters, myself, and my mom met up in Las Vegas for my sister Jenny's baby shower. We had such a great time!! We brought no kids and no hubbys and we just laughed and had a blast all weekend. This picture is from Jenny's shower of all 7 of us girls. (Mom, Lindsay, Me, Jenny, Adriel, Kayleen, Noelle)





After the Shower we went to downtown Las Vegas. We stayed in the Venetian Hotel and it was breath taking. That night we went to the Phantom of the Opera. I LOVED IT! It was so amazing and if you ever go to Vegas, this is a must see!

Overall the weekend was a total success. In fact, I wasn't quite ready to head home at the end of it! Luckily I missed my husband and kids, or I may have just relocated. ha ha.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

How Fun!! One of these days I'm determined to plan a get away for me, you, Nicole and Shawny. I'm not sure when that will be due to everybody nursing babies but it WILL happen some day.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you were able to do this, you deserved a getaway!