Monday, May 26, 2008

Bronze Beauty



OK, so last December Shayne went with my parents to my sister's for over a week. While she was there her two cousins got into my sister's makeup and made a huge mess, it was all everyone talked about for a couple days. I remember when they told me over the phone I held my breath as I asked if Shayne was involved, and I was so very very relieved that she wasn't. I also remember thinking "thank heavens she's not into the makeup thing." Apparently I forgot to knock on wood or something to that effect because karma came back on me this last week. May I introduce my bronze beauty... ugh!! Now lets just hope this is the last time for this kinda thing. (as I knock on wood profusely... ha ha ha!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is Shayne's color for sure!! The bronze beauty!

Athack77 said...

Nice...I think I put my make on like them too but I was in junior high! LOL