Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is the life!!

So let me explain what led up to this moment... I was feeding Payton and was thus restrained to the couch. On the other side of the couch I could hear Gabe was busily engaged in something... quietly. Every mother knows when they are quiet, you gotta worry! So as I finished feeding Payton he then pooped up his back... nice. So I got up to get the wipes and a diaper to clean him up and found that what Gabe was doing was emptying the whole container of wipes into the garbage. Well, call me sick, but I pulled them all out and put them in a ziplock bag and am still using them. Well, as I was cleaning up the poopy baby I hear the distinct sound of a box of hot tamales being emptied onto the kitchen floor. Hence the happy little boy in the middle of a wonderful pile of hot tamales on the kitchen floor... Life is so beautiful.

1 comment:

Mike&JenFamily said...

You are so good with your words. You need to write a book or something cause that is really an awesome talent. I have a feeling Gabe is always going to keep you on your toes.
That is way funny because I would have reused the wipes too!! Love ya