Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Party of Four at the Park

And to think I was starting to believe that there are NO flowers here. I'm not sure what bush this is it was just a welcome sight here in desert. Here's the three kids and I at a park nearby. It had this man-made small lake at it and the kids were dying to get in it... yikes. There was a man in an electric wheel chair there that was really out-going and friendly. He was admiring my troop when he turned to me and said, "You are very blessed. Do you know how much God has blessed you?" He was refering to these three beautiful kids and he was right. All I could say was, "yes, sir, I do." Just when we think our plate is too full, it is then that we realize that it is not a plate after all, but actually a cup and that it runneth over.

2 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

I love Payton in this one. He is getting so big. I think you are very blessed with those Beautiful children and you're such a great mommy to them. They are very lucky kids.

Athack77 said...

You've got the right perspective. When it gets a little tough, just remember there are many of us thinking about you and praying for your happiness. Never forget what a good, strong woman and mother you are!