Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More of Our Vegas Trip

Alright, So either I'm way dumb with this stuff or there's something wrong here. (and either are likely) I still can't get slideshows to post on my blog from slide.com. So Here's the link if anyone wants to see some more of our trip to vegas. There are some way cute ones of the kids so check it out. Maybe I'll figure out the kinks when I have more time.



http://www.slide.com/r/BTFbHUnq6D_aodaEqj2gGPGcTa64rwrQ?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original


P.S. You may have to cut and paste it in your address bar at the top... and let me know if it doens't work. :) thanks

1 comment:

Julie said...

these are great pictures! saying such cute kids is not enough, i just want to smoosh them with kisses! (not that they really like me to do that!)